Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

why u make me like this again and again...

salam semua...

before sleep..can i write something here to release my feeling..hukhuk

i like this word..
thats why people said... ' love the person that love u more than u love him'

can i find this person in my life now?
InsyaAllah akan dapat di kemudian hari...semasa aq diijabkabulkan dengan pasanganku kan.......

but i really mean tonight..
my feeling said...
please let me go if u don't love me anymore before my feeling been worse because of you...

u never appreciate me...never appreciate what i have done...
never try to understanding my feeling...
so for what i love you until now??
i think all of it become nothing and wasting my time and energy...

i lose because of u...
i cry because of u...
i sad because of u..

and now i can't to smile because of u anymore...
everytime i think about u...my tears flow like river...
i don't like..my eyes become red and swollen...

but u never care, right??

can someone make me smile when i think about him?
aq wonder...who's that person....

if i let go my feeling now...do u think i can find someone else that better than this person??
i hope i can find him...

i can't stand anymore..
everytime i think..i lose again...

i know i love u but u never love me...
for what i save my feeling for u anymore, right??

for what u save me until now??
u never care about me...so why u don't let me go?
everytime i think about it..i cry..
everytime i ask this, u just said nothing..think positive..
but i'm just a simple person..live with a normal person like other girls..have same feeling like others girl..

why u make me like this..why u don't treat me like others...
u never explain to me..
and until now..i never understand u..

i'm really mean it now...
i don't happy anymore when i think about u..
i just know to cry when think about u...
what that's mean u think??

i don't like your ways in our relationship...
i don't happy...please understand me...

if u think u can find someone that like your ways...
u can find her now...and let me go...although i love u, but i had to let u go for your happiness....
u can't find happiness with me...because i don't like your way..u don't like my way...
so...better u find someone like u want..
i'm surrender right now...

and i will learn how to forget u...
i will try in my life to stand without u...
and i will try to become a good friend to u like before..
sometime i think about it...i like u because u are so friendly to me when we friend, right?
but now..u not like that anymore...
u change like wave at the beach...
from 1 day to 1 day...
from 1 week to 1 week...
yor changes makes my feel tired...
and i'm sorry..i can't stand anymore...

u dont text me, i understand....
u dont call me, i understand..
if u see me with someone..i hope u understand...

u know what this phrase mean??
i'm afraid that happen to me one day...



p/s: good night...thanks my blog to give me a chance to write here..and thanks to hear my feeling...



daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

No comments: